Welcome to our Covid-19 Resource Page
Here you will find information that you need to navigate your way through the pandemic as it relates to your dental needs. We will continue to update this page regularly as more information becomes available. At Weaver, Reckner & Reinhart Dental Associates, we understand that these are difficult times but we are here to support you and are committed to keeping you safe and healthy.
Please follow these helpful guidelines for your next visit to our Harleysville or Souderton offices.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please give the office a call from the parking lot and we will let you know when we are ready for you to enter the office. This helps to reduce the amount of people in the reception area.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building.
- We will take your temperature when you enter the office.
- Once you are in the treatment room, you will be asked to remove your mask, wash your hands thoroughly and rinse with mouthwash before seating. When treatment is complete, we ask that you wash your hands again and place your mask on before leaving.
- Please complete the Covid-19 screening link which will be sent to you via text or e-mail a few days prior to your appointment.
- If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms before your appointment, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
We appreciate all of our patients for their understanding as we navigate through these guidelines.
Please refer to the graphic below for some helpful information on our updated and enhanced safety protocols.