Welcome to our Covid-19 Resource Page
Here you will find information that you need to navigate your way through the pandemic as it relates to your dental needs. We will continue to update this page regularly as more information becomes available. At Weaver, Reckner & Reinhart Dental Associates, we understand that these are difficult times but we are here to support you and are committed to keeping you safe and healthy.
Please follow these helpful guidelines for your next visit to our Harleysville or Souderton offices.
- Masks are optional when you enter the building.
- Once you are in the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands thoroughly and rinse with mouthwash before seating.
- If you experience any Covid-19 symptoms before your appointment, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
We continue to monitor local recommendations and Covid case levels and greatly appreciate all of our patients for their understanding as we continue to work together.
We want to reassure you that we are taking every step necessary in maintaining our infection control protocols as they pertain to Covid-19.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk and throughout the office for patients to use upon arrival and departure.
- Protective coverings on chairs, trays, light fixtures replaced after every patient.
- Following all sterilization and sanitization protocols for instruments, services, high-touch fixtures, etc.
- Both offices are equipped with air purification systems.
We continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and the American Dental Association regulations, and update these procedures accordingly. We are focused on keeping everyone safe and healthy as we continue to care for your dental needs.