Welcome to our Covid-19 Resource Page
Here you will find information that you need to navigate your way through the pandemic as it relates to your dental needs. At Weaver, Reckner & Reinhart Dental Associates, we are here to support you and are committed to keeping you safe and healthy.
Patient Visit Guide
Please follow these helpful guidelines for your next visit to our Harleysville or Souderton offices.
- Masks are optional when you enter the building.
- Once you are in the treatment room, handwashing and rinsing with mouthwash before seating is optional.
- If you experience any flu-like symptoms before your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
We want to reassure you that we are taking every step necessary in maintaining our infection control protocols as they pertain to Covid-19.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk and throughout the office for patients to use upon arrival and departure.
- Protective coverings on chairs, trays, light fixtures replaced after every patient.
- Following all sterilization and sanitization protocols for instruments, services, high-touch fixtures, etc.
- Both offices are equipped with air purification systems.
We are focused on keeping everyone safe and healthy as we continue to care for your dental needs.