Coronavirus Safety Measures
To our Valued Patients,
While we know our dental offices are safe for our patients and staff, the ongoing news about the virus has made people nervous. We want to reassure you that our infection control protocols and the Standard Precautions we already take are an excellent deterrent to any virus, including COVID-19. In addition to our regular sterilization procedures, we will be cleaning counters, door handles and other high touch areas multiple times throughout the day. Please know we are following the CDC guidelines, monitoring their website regularly and will make changes as needed.
To protect the wellbeing of our patients and staff we kindly ask:
- Anyone who has been experiencing fever or flu like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment
- If you have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of coronavirus, we would ask for your cooperation by delaying your appointment for 2 weeks.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Refrain from touching your face, nose & mouth as much as possible.
- Please use your best judgement if you are medically compromised or in an at risk group.
Our number one consideration is to keep everyone safe and healthy while we continue to care for your dental needs. Thank you for working together with us!
If you would like more information regarding the coronavirus, please visit: cdc.gov